Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Santa Fe

It was a BEAUTIFUL day in Santa Fe, New Mexico, today.  I love this town!  It's nice to walk around and see all the history in it and all the buildings.  I especially love the churches.





This painting on the side of a building is SO pretty!









This is the oldest house.  It's in pretty good shape, I'd say!




Cathedral of  St. Francis of Assisi.




Loretto Chapel



The Rosary Tree




Oldest church in the United States


An artist


This was the coolest shop.  The owner/artist had all kinds of nice gifts made from recycled or found items.  She had things made from hemp, locally-made and environmentally-friendly things.  It was a nice store.  http://www.santafehemp.com/




Common sight in New Mexico!




This is an area where Indians sell their art.




I like the doggie's sunglasses.


There are a lot of shops with unique things in them in Santa Fe.



This is just wrong on so many levels!


Guy in a tree ?!


A beautiful park filled with people enjoying this day (including me)


New Mexico is GREAT for my hair - no humidity so no frizz.  My skin is dried out and cracked, but that's okay - the hair isn't frizzy!


Another pretty sunset.